Re: 150,000 tune-up advice

From: Chris Reck (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2008 - 19:43:29 EDT

Also, I appear to say Also quite a bit.

Also, I just got a new smoker. I should be able to get them cooked there
(best thing is that it can run for hours with only needing to top off the
coals, and no further meddeling with it!

I've got a few months to perfect working with it. Hey, maybe I'll even make
up some habanero BBQ sauce for the adventerous folks.

Chris