Re: Firewall Coolant Leak

From: bob (snickzip-dml@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 05 2008 - 18:06:23 EDT

Well I got an estimate today. $900.00 for the heater core and they also
recommended doing the evaporator for another $300.00. This is making it very
tempting to try the radiator sealer. I think for now I may just bypass the
heater core until I do a little more research. What's the most difficult
part in replacing it? I'd probably have to do the entire job on my own so
if another hand is required that may be a problem.