Re: Mileage

From: Josh Battles (josh.lists@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Sat May 17 2008 - 17:45:29 EDT

On Wed, May 14, 2008 8:53 pm, Andy Levy wrote:

> Don't forget a very, very important crop - HOPS.
>
> Hops farmers have had some rough growing seasons the last year or two,
> and many have switched from hops to corn in part due to that and in
> part because they can get more money for corn now.
>
> Some microbrewers have been having a very, very hard time over the
> past year as a result.
>
> Won't someone please think of the brewers?

Tell me about it. It's been more and more difficult to obtain hops for our
homebrews lately, and we're only buying a few ounces at a time. Fresh
(non-pelletized) hops is practically non-existent at this point. :(

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com

This message has been brought to you by the American Kneejerk Coalition for Equality, Compassion, and the Restoration of Karmic Unity of Self And Other Silly Hippy Happy-Swell Gayness Bullshit, or AKCECRKUSAOSHHSGB for short.