RE: Off Topic: ATF & Diesel

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Tue May 20 2008 - 09:04:25 EDT

As long as you filter the ATF and don't go too overboard with the
mixture...should be fine. I have a few customers that have been running
over 80K miles with a 50/50 mix now and no issues...injectors on one of them
was changed (unrelated to ATF) and it was actually cleaner than the standard
diesel usage injectors.

- Bernd