RE: RE: Help needed: O2 Sensor part numbers

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Fri May 23 2008 - 14:02:22 EDT

You CAN buy the direct fit Bosch O2s that have factory style connectors on
them. But Bosch O2 sensors suck as you have found out. Most of the guys in
the R/T community buy the Walker brand O2 sensors from www.oxygensensors.com
They are cheaper than the Mopar ones and can't say I've heard of any
problems with them, unlike the Bosch ones.

brian cropp