Re: Power Wagon and Willys for sale, need pricing suggestions

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2008 - 03:00:07 EDT

> Seems a shame to let it slip away especially given
> the family history and memories. At car shows and the like, I hear
> all sorts of "man, I wish I still had that _____", or "I never should
> have sold that _____" stories, just kind've a bummer to basically
> watch one of them in the making! :-( But then again, I'm kinda goofy
> about cars. :-)

My cousin bought my grandpa's 1962 Chevy 1/2 pickup from him when he
bought the farm (I mean when my cousin bought grandpa's farm), anyway,
for the past 5 years or so it's just been sitting in the field by a
trash pile. A few of us were talking last month and it turns out that
my cousin was going to scrap the pick up, it's been in the family for
45 years and he was going to scrap it. At the next family reunion
we're going to figure out who's going to get it, the one thing that we
agreed upon during that conversation was that it will stay in the
family, no fixing it up and selling it.

Jason, just don't do anything you'll regret.

Dustin