Re: Power Wagon and Willys for sale, need pricing suggestions

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2008 - 11:25:24 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net said:

> Actually, if
> the Jeep is in as good condition as you describe, (and it does look
> pretty good, IIRC) it'd be a shame to relegate it to a parts vehicle.

True enough, I just figured you probably don't need two of them. Or, maybe
you do. One to drive while you're doing an engine transplant on the other,
perhaps?

Dustin Williams said:

> Jason, just don't do anything you'll regret.

Well, here's what I'd regret more: spending money I can't afford to move a
vehicle I don't have any use for halfway across the continent where it can sit
unused in my driveway, neglected and rusting quietly to itself. If my
grandfather were still alive, he'd describe that as "stupid" and he'd be
right. My family has enough pictures and mementos that we don't need to hang
on to his truck and Jeep to remember him. I'd much rather see his vehicles go
to someone who can get some more use and enjoyment out of them. Besides, my
grandmother can certainly use the money, and these aren't doing her any good
either. Just trying to be realistic in today's world, I guess.

BTW, good luck with your promotion Dustin. Where do you work, if you don't
mind me asking? I'd offer some advice on moving to Salt Lake, but the place
has changed so much since I lived there that I don't even recognize it any
more.