Re: Power Wagon and Willys for sale, need pricing suggestions

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2008 - 00:06:56 EDT

Chris Reck wrote:

> You know Tom... I've been known to tow extremes.
>
> Back in March 2006, I towed a 1000# trailer along I-80 from Bloomington
> through Salt Lake in a whiteout snowstorm to Sacramento, CA; only to be
> trapped in Reno an extra night night due to the pass being closed. On the
> return trip, I towed a 4000# sailboat with a height of approx 13' through
> New Mexico (parallel to Route 66). Two of us did the entire trip in 5 days
> (including one night in Reno and one night in Sacramento).
>
> I donated my truck and the other guy donated the gas and hotel. We split
> food.
>
> HINT.... HINT.....

Whyy sire!!! do you suggest a feindish plot on Teh DML?! Road trip
shenanigins?!

hmmmm!

The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj
An ordinary person spends his life avoiding tense situations!
Repo man spends his life gettin' IN tense situations!!!
TerribleTom - AIM & Yahoo: silvereightynine
http://www.myspace.com/silvereightynine
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine