Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 17 2008 - 21:13:02 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> On Mon, June 16, 2008 11:22 pm, Terrible Tom said:
>
>>If anyone needs to get some routine maintainance done and will be at the
>>BBQ - I'm offering my services to help get 'er done.
>

> Nothing like an addict looking for a fix :-). (Sorry Tom, but I couldn't
> resist.)

hehehe - truth of the matter is I dont have time or money to work on any
of my own stuff... its going to be another scramble to get something
driveable, even by August.

> Actually, I do need to replace the timing chain in my '95 at some point, and I
> was thinking of going with an electric fan. However, we always bring the
> other truck down, especially if we're towing the trailer.

Ya guys could always do the bed and breakfast kinda thing and leave the
trailer... but theres no room for Dakota in the 95 - I know.

> I can't really
> think of anything that Norah's truck needs, except possibly a brake booster.
> I have no proof that it needs replacing, just my own opinion that the brakes
> are mushy.

Typical Dak brakes heh

> How long are you going to be around, anyway?

I don't know... I was just informed that I cannot take my two weeks of
vacation back to back... company policy prohibits that. Corperate blood
sucking, money grubbing, inhuman, motherless bastards...

Part of me is still thinking that perhaps I should just stay home for a
change... I'm never rested after a BBQ unfortunatly... 800 miles there,
up late every night... 800 miles back and then right to work the next
morning.

*shrugs*

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj