Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 12:09:23 EDT

On Tue, June 17, 2008 9:13 pm, Terrible Tom said:

> hehehe - truth of the matter is I dont have time or money to work on any
> of my own stuff... its going to be another scramble to get something
> driveable, even by August.

Just sounded like you had a bunch of wrenches in search of a vehicle to attack
:-).

> Ya guys could always do the bed and breakfast kinda thing and leave the
> trailer... but theres no room for Dakota in the 95 - I know.

Yeah, I'm going to have to evaluate the cost of the extra gas against the
motel room.

> Typical Dak brakes heh

I can dream, can't I? Brakes that actually work properly, is that really too
much to ask?

> Part of me is still thinking that perhaps I should just stay home for a
> change... I'm never rested after a BBQ unfortunatly... 800 miles there,
> up late every night... 800 miles back and then right to work the next
> morning.

Have you considered flying in to Buffalo? It would save quite a bit of
driving time plus stress of getting a vehicle trip-worthy. With the price of
fuel, it probably wouldn't cost any more than driving that distance and back.
We can easily pick you up at the airport on our way down.

Just a thought. It would be a shame to miss out on the BBQ.