Re: DML BBQ - Wrenchfest 2008

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 01:06:50 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> On Tue, June 17, 2008 9:13 pm, Terrible Tom said:
>
>>hehehe - truth of the matter is I dont have time or money to work on any
>>of my own stuff... its going to be another scramble to get something
>>driveable, even by August.
>

> Just sounded like you had a bunch of wrenches in search of a vehicle to attack
> :-).

DBDoMPFIWUMOT turn wrench! MAARRrrruuggghhh!!!

>>Ya guys could always do the bed and breakfast kinda thing and leave the
>>trailer... but theres no room for Dakota in the 95 - I know.
>

> Yeah, I'm going to have to evaluate the cost of the extra gas against the
> motel room.

Considering the cost of fuel is prolly going to go up higher as the US
4th approaches... you might just find the estimated towing fuel costs
are higher than the motel.

> It would be a shame to miss out on the BBQ.

I know... I'm just finding I dont have much enthusiasm for much of
anything lately. I don't have the same "BBQ is almost here frenzy" I
used to have. I'm at a point in my life where I evaluate everything and
estimate the amount of bullshit associated with performing a certain
task and how much of a headache its going to give me. Not much gives me
cause to be happy lately.

I think I'm burned out.

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj