NW DML BBQ

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 00:40:30 EDT

Dustin Williams wrote:

> I also do know that there are several members of this group who are
> quite stubborn, let's not get another flame war going here.
>
> Now to change the topic....anybody interested in Pacific Northwest DML BBQ?

Hey Dustin! Where were ya in 06 when we were doing the National Meet in
  Colorado! :D I had hoped we were going to see more folks from the
east that year :-(

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj