Re: DML BBQ and Ribfest

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 21:53:07 EDT

Chris Reck wrote:

> Just so I know how many tons of ribs to bring, who all is planning on coming
> to the BBQ in August? I can only imagine if I end up short, Christine may
> not be the only one in the pond this year...

"What have we got here!? A f'in comedian! Private Joker!"

hehehe - no Christine this year... Neon all the way...

I'll be there... you guys know I'll be there... I've never missed a BBQ
since I joined the DML :-P

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj