Re: Gen III QC fuel pump replacement - lessons learned part 1

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 08:50:28 EDT

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 7:53 AM, Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:

> RockAuto and AutoZone both show the same application on their web sites.
> Airtex part E7128MN for the Quad Cab and Airtex part E7116M for the regular
> and club cabs. For whatever reason, the part for the Quad Cab is cheaper.
> At least for 2001, anyway.
>
> I don't see anything at NAPA. Strange. And by the way, Tom... NAPA's web
> site doesn't work with Firefox. I know you don't personally have anything
> to do with the web site, but you should inform your corporate overlords that
> some of their potential customers are not amused by this sort of thing.

napaonline.com has been working for me just fine in Firefox 2, Firefox
3 release candidates and even Firefox 3 final release.

But if you've got NoScript installed, it's a fail. The site requires
JavaScript to operate.

Looks like the p/n might be BSHN67711 - $379. Of the 5 fuel pumps
listed, it's the only one which doesn't read "except quad cab"