NAPA's web site (was: Gen III QC fuel pump replacement)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 09:27:57 EDT

Andy Levy wrote:

> napaonline.com has been working for me just fine in Firefox 2, Firefox
> 3 release candidates and even Firefox 3 final release.
>
> But if you've got NoScript installed, it's a fail. The site requires
> JavaScript to operate.

It was when I was trying to select a vehicle. I picked the year, and
the Make field said "Loading vehicle makes..." and stayed there.

Turns out it was Adblock's fault. I disabled it and the site started
working fine. Adblock Plus gets a little too aggressive sometimes, but
it's worth it for surfing in advertisement-free bliss.

Okay Tom, I guess you don't need to say anything to your overlords after
all. At least, not about the web site.