Re: Gen III QC fuel pump replacement - lessons learned part

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2008 - 10:41:14 EDT

Andy Levy wrote:
> Looks like the p/n might be BSHN67711 - $379. Of the 5 fuel pumps
> listed, it's the only one which doesn't read "except quad cab"

Well I never bothered to check Rock Auto, but I can say that I had on
more than one occasion, customers looking for fuel pumps, and we didn't
have 'em. That was not recent however, and its more than possible that
pumps are avalible now. I'll check when I get to work.

As for the web site... my employer favors IE unfortunatly heh

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj