Testing, 1, 2, 3.7, 3.9, 4.7, 5.2, 5.9, testing......

From: Donald (don@y2kota.us)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 22:47:10 EDT

Hi old friends and new friends!!! Long time no post here. Life been ...
how shale I put it? Changed big time in the last year. Left my job last
Aug, moved to Fl, Help Mom fight off cancer, replaced the block in my
QC, been in the ER twice for me. Its been fun.

Been playing around with a hobby, thanks to the guys here got me hooked
big time! It was Jon that started it with this..
http://www.y2kota.us/travelbug.html Saw that and to learn more about
Geocaching. What happened to the Gen II TB, Seems to be MIA! Jon, Has a
finish cache ever been picked out?

Just got around to figuring out to get back on the boards here.
Sorry about that.

Don M.
www.y2kota.us