Re: WAS: Call me stupid...NOW:What now?

From: Jon N. Benignus (blkwidow1@primary.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2008 - 08:59:54 EDT

New Battery?
Yep!

Allow me to reccomend against 7-1/2 shot, Splatter is a bitch. Sabots
are the way to go here.

If you still need to pick up a bike this weekend and don't get this
figured out, I will be in STL this weekend and would be happy to help...

Thatnks for the offer, it's at a friend's house and he owns a truck and trailer.
I just didn't want to put him out since I'll already be ther on Friday.

Jon in STL