Automobile Magazine on future Dodge trucks

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2008 - 18:48:50 EDT

For those who haven't seen it yet...
http://tinyurl.com/3rxeyl

There's some stuff about the Dakota on the second page. It's depressing, but
then again, name some piece of recent news that *isn't* depressing.

I'm pretty sure we'll be replacing our '01 with a Ram when that time comes.
We'll just have to enjoy this Dakota while we have it, because I have no
desire to get a Dodge Ridgeline. As for my '95, I might replace that with a
moped. Or a horse if things continue at this rate. Gas is supposed to be
$5.19 a gallon here tomorrow. Whee!