Re: Willys and Power Wagon

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 10:27:30 EDT

There are pics? At the very least I'd love to see pics... the Power
Wagon peaks my interest. One of my dream projects is to put a modern
powertrain in an old Power Wagon. Not sure I could do anything about
it now, in my current financial situation... but it would be nice to
dream.

Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340