Re: Willys and Power Wagon

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2008 - 11:56:37 EDT

On Mon, July 7, 2008 10:27 am, Don Rey said:

> There are pics? At the very least I'd love to see pics... the Power
> Wagon peaks my interest. One of my dream projects is to put a modern
> powertrain in an old Power Wagon. Not sure I could do anything about
> it now, in my current financial situation... but it would be nice to
> dream.

It's the 1975 interpretation of "Power Wagon" not the 1945 version. I'm not
sure which you're thinking of.

I have some pictures of the Willys that I took in my dad's garage a few years
ago. None of the truck yet (although I actually found it on Google street
view if you're really curious... it's blurry, but it's there).