Re: Re: Re-align doors?

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2008 - 00:05:16 EDT

Aaron Wyse wrote:
> When my Gen II drivers door starts acting up.. itis usually because of the
> metal fatigue where the hinge is welded to the door.. I think the joints
> get a bit dry and put undo pressure on everything, and the thin metal is the
> weak link.
> My door is waiting for touch up as we speak.
>
> Aaron.

Wow - I thought I was reallllly off the deep end... deja voogie... dude
- did you post, repost? You posted the same thing word for word
character for character... 5 days ago...

Its like were in a temporal causality loop...

TerribleTom! New and improved for 2008! Twice As TERRIBLE!
Twice as INSANE! Now with Kung Foo Grip! *batteries not included*
The Mopar Enthusiasts Crunch Team http://tinyurl.com/32g3qj