Re: RE: A/C clutch not engaging if really hot

From: John Dunlap (jsdunlap@roadkill.org)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 10:17:27 EDT

Good Morning all,

This caught my attention because I am in Texas where we have had
several days over 100 already and I am
experiencing a similar, but not as drastic, situation. How do you best
determine the condition of the clutch and what is a PDC
where one might jump the clutch relay?
Haven't run pressure tests on mine yet. My first inclination was that
I might just need a shot of coolant.

Thanks,

John