RE: RE: A/C clutch not engaging if really hot

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@dodgetrucks.org)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2008 - 10:31:20 EDT

By jumping the clutch relay, you can verify that the clutch is actually
working. It also bypasses the High/Low pressure switches which also helps
to verify that it's either the clutch or not. Checking pressures is the
best and quickest way to determine what's going on in the system.

The PDC is the fuse/relaty box under the hood.

- Bernd