Re: 12oz r134a $4 at Big Lots - Now Carlisle

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 07:58:21 EDT

I too would rather park on the fun field than hunt for parking; besides
having a cooler and a place to take a break close by is pretty cool too. Besides it
forces me to do a good detail on the Dak 8-). I'd have taken the Durango to
the fun field if the truck was down.

I'm going to South Mountain (not called that anymore) but just to watch. I
hope the new owners didn't ruin the old school charm of the place. I love being
able to get so close to the tree and watching the old mopars launch. I'm kind
of funny about being away from home and going racing without a trailer. I
drive to the local strip but I can always get a ride home to get the Durango and
the trailer. 8-)

I think mine is the only Tor Red (orange) one I've seen so far. Not many
folks nuts enough to take one apart and paint it an old mopar color. What can I
say I wanted it to match the Charger.

I hope to run into you. Sounds like mine might stand out a bit more but I'll
keep and eye out.

have a safe trip

Bill
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop
playing."
-George Bernard Shaw

00 cc R/T Hemi Orange w/shacker hood
72, 440 Six Pack Charger Rally