Re: RE: A/C clutch not engaging if really hot

From: Dale Schultz (d.schultz@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 10 2008 - 12:36:28 EDT

He didn't really have a lack of concern with the pressures, he did tell me that
they were normal after refilling the system. The focus was on the clutch not
engaging and that has nothing to do with system pressures especially when the
PCM is sending the correct signal to engage the clutch as we measured at the
clutch connector. If the clutch is supposed to move over the three pins freely
then I do have a failing clutch, so I'll replace that and see how the system
performs afterwards.

Thanks for all the help tracking this down.
Dale