Re: Was: Big Lots - Now Carlisle

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Jul 11 2008 - 23:29:32 EDT

Terrible Tom <silvereightynine@aol.com> wrote:
> DodgeDe@cs.com wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to but a face with a name.
>>
>> Anybody else going?
>>

> *insert the standard "I wanna go this year but I can't do two road trips
> in one year blah blah..." comment*

   Heh! Maybe I can set up a cron job to mail a post to the DML just
before the second weekend in July every year on your behalf to say you
won't be making it to Carlisle. :-)

   I don't know if this would ever be feasable, but one of these
years, maybe we can plan the BBQ to be the weekend directly before or
after Carlisle - if you were able to get that much time off work, you
could drive down here and we could convoy to or from Carlisle. The
only question is what do you do for the few days between the two
events? I guess you could kill some time by doing some touristy stuff
like checking out Niagara Falls or something? Nah, I know, I can take
you up on your slave^H^H^H^H^H labor offer and get my fleet
maintenance caught up. ;-)

--
                                          -Jon-