OT:2004 Accord Blend door

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 11:33:31 EDT

Hey guys,
Has anyone ever tried to get to the blend door on a honda?
My wife's car is making some noise. It happens when you move the temp knob. It almost sounds like a farting noise or something. LOL
I'm pretty sure it's the blend door dragging or maybe it needs to be lubed.
I haven't looked under the dash yet as I'm not sure how to pull everything apart. I'm hoping I can get to the door without having to remove the whole dash.
Other than that it works fine. It's just embarrassing when it makes that noise and you have to explain to a passenger that it was the car and not me!
--Hop