Re: RE: Magnaflow CAT (23246)...Best price instock?

From: Mike Guzinski (mguzinski@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2008 - 10:50:20 EDT

Thanks Garret,
That's who I ordered from. 95 shipped. I tried to order from
wUndercarparts but they could not price match because it had to come
straight from Magnaflow. The price on that cat was cheaper than any
other "direct fit" cat I could find. How was speed of shipping? I
need to retest by Tuesday.
Thanks,
Mike