Shelby

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 20:03:36 EDT

I was driving in my development when I saw a Gen I Dakota that reminded me
of my Shelby Dakota. As I got closer I discover that it is a Shelby Dakota.
However, the graphics were missing, the light bar was off and there was a
tool box in the bed. Yes, a Shelby being used as a work truck. It had a
non-matching drivers door and its bumper was pushed in. It did have the
original wheels, but the center caps were missing. Besides my #233, this is
the third Shelby I have seen in my little area in the Western Poconos. A red
one was sold recently. Seeing the Shelby used as a beast of burden made me
very sad.

Tom Byrne

1984 Charger 2.2 FSP
1989 Shelby Dakota #233