Re: RE: RE: Failed Colorado Emissions High NOx A little long....

From: Mike Guzinski (mguzinski@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2008 - 11:03:04 EDT

Well, failed again after I flushed the cooling system and replaced the
O2 sensors. THe leveles didn't change much but did get a little
worse.......I'm going backwards here! I was trying to do the easy
stuff first to see if that would fix it. The truck is back to stock
specs not except for an electric fan and a K&N cold air. I have the
CAT to install and going to pull the intake manifold and replace the
seals next. This is getting frustrating but gotta be done I guess.
Any other ideas out there? Besides leaving the keys in it in the Wal
Mart parking lot?