Re: Shelby

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2008 - 23:10:16 EDT

A Shelby is a numbered truck. It actually wasn't tuned to work. It was set
up more like a muscle car with a 3:90 rear, Eagle GT tires and a mildly
reprogrammed transmission. A numbered Shelby truck should be saved. I have
more experience with 318s (and small block Mopars as a whole) than most.
There is a reason Shelby had his own under-hood ID plates with the engine ID
stamped in. These were destined to be collectibles from the start. I have
been offered $10k for my Shelby. Not big bucks, bit how many other stock Gen
Is world fetch that price these days?