Re: FW: RE: RE: RE Leaking rear window

From: Dustin Williams (dustinewilliams@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2008 - 00:48:28 EDT

We don't have those kinds of problems in the Northwest. The humid
areas are rarely hot enough to need AC, and the hot areas are rarely
humid at all. The one exception to this may be Portland which does get
a bit warmer and has a bit more humidity than the rest of Oregon, but
not as much as anywhere East of the Rockies. The one problem I do see
is the frost build up in the freezers at work, the humidity is high
but it's usually cool here in the Sound, but even the slightest amount
of moisture cooled to -35 C turns to instant ice.