Re: 2008 DML Special Olympics - Home safe & sound

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2008 - 19:48:04 EDT

Don Rey wrote:
> I want to second Mike's thank-you

I guess that would be at least a 3rd and 4th thank-you from us. I
should have posted earlier, but it's been another crazy kind of week.
We got back home Sunday evening after getting caught in a rather
interesting thunderstorm in Buffalo. We had to pull off I-190 for a few
minutes because we couldn't see the road. It looked like the lightning
might have been hitting the Peace Bridge, but we couldn't be sure.

Anyway, thanks again to the Steiger clan for tolerating the annual
invasion. It's always good to see the gang.