RE: 2008 DML Special Olympics - Home safe & sound

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2008 - 19:47:54 EDT

It felt super-short to me this year too.
Possibly because i was very rushed getting to and from the BBQ, dead tired most of the time, and i showed up a good 2 days after I normally get to the HQ. lol
Even during the days i felt pretty rushed. Maybe because of my excitement with the first rides with the buggy...
I've been strongly considering going back to school to become a teacher, that would allow me to head back to Ontario for a few weeks, maybe a month during the summers in the future.
And of course that would leave me to get to many of the future BBQ's. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

> To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
> From: jon@dakota-truck.net
> Subject: Re: DML: 2008 DML Special Olympics - Home safe & sound
> Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 21:46:28 +0000
>

> Michael Maskalans wrote:
>
>> Jon,
>
>> Once again, thank you for allowing the annual pilgrimage/invasion. It
>> was a pleasant trip as always.
>

> Thanks Mike (and everybody else who dittoed the same),
>
> I dunno if it was just me, but the BBQ seemed to really fly by this
> year! It was the same amount of time as always, but to me, it felt
> more like a couple of hours than a couple of days! :-(
>
> Many thanks to everyone who came, it was a lot of fun, even if it
> was too short! Sorry about the CO2 mixup; I'm still not sure if we
> got a bum fill or if my brother actually managed to use the entire
> 50lb tank. I'm going to buy a gauge so I can check the fill before
> accepting the tank in the future, it'll also let me keep tabs on the
> tank to know when its time for a refill! :-P
>

> --
> -Jon-
>
> .- Jon Steiger -- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -.
> | '96 Kolb Firefly, '96 Suzuki Intruder, Miscellaneous Mopars |

See what people are saying about Windows Live. Check out featured posts.
http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008