Re: Stock 16" or 17" wheels

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Sep 04 2008 - 20:07:37 EDT

"Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com> wrote:

> That is something i've thought about, but i'm not sure if the '02 models fit the 15" rim no problem?

  Good point, I'm not sure about that. Anybody know if maybe they
increased the size of the calipers or drums, or was the switch to 16"
wheels strictly cosmetic?

  Actually, just get the 15s, and if they don't fit, remove the brakes
to clear the wheels. Brakes are mostly useless anyway, since they
play absolutely no role in "giving 'er". :-)

--
                                          -Jon-