RE: RE: 3.9/5.2/5.9 Waterpumps...flowkooler?

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2008 - 19:56:16 EDT

How is the volume going to be any higher unless it increases the pressure in
the system?? You aren't increasing the size of the hoses/t-stat opening,
and your radiator cap regulates the system pressure. I'm just trying to
figure out why the Flowkooler is supposed to be worth the price they want
for it on 99% of the trucks people buy it for??

brian cropp