Re: Piktars??

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 22 2008 - 18:17:01 EDT

In article <gai9lf$lmu$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net writes:

> Thanks, Don! Unfortunately I discovered that my camera batteries
> were dead this year and didn't have enough time to scrounge some up so
> I didn't get any pics myself, but I know there were some other folks
> with cameras walking around, so cough 'em up, peoples! :-)

I know I know... I havn't even looked at the pics I took - I'll dig out my
camera and see if I can get em sent on over this week.

> I've just finished creating the laziest DML meet report ever. It
> consists of cut 'n paste from Tom's Special Olympics posts and Don's
> pics. If I can get pics/video from anyone else, I will add them to
> the report. Its available in the meet reports section on
> www.dakota-truck.net. I would also like to thank Tom, the DML's
> official historian/chronicler for his posts to the list, without
> which, very few would actually remember what happened during our
> meets! :-)

LOL! Thanks Jon!

> Doing this report, I realized that I still haven't done anything
> for the National Meet; we probably should have a report for that one.
> :-) I'll get around to it eventually...

Ahhh why bother - just post a link to the DML BLogger Page from the Colorado
meet and leave it at that. Thats more in-depth than any meet report thats been
written previously.

TeribleTom