Re: Piktars??

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Sep 28 2008 - 16:25:15 EDT

SilverEightynine@aol.com wrote:
> In article <gai9lf$lmu$1@bent.twistedbits.net>, jon@dakota-truck.net writes:
>>
>> Doing this report, I realized that I still haven't done anything
>> for the National Meet; we probably should have a report for that one.
>> :-) I'll get around to it eventually...
>>

> Ahhh why bother - just post a link to the DML BLogger Page from the Colorado
> meet and leave it at that. Thats more in-depth than any meet report thats been
> written previously.

   I'll definitely link to the blog, but I think I'm going to need to
do something more than that. I was browsing through there the other
day, and I noticed that some of the pics are no longer there, so I'd
feel better if I had something on the DML's server itself, at least
then I'd know it wasn't going to dissapear on me. I just did a
web-suck on the blog, so I've got a local copy at least. Maybe I'll
just put a link up to the blog for now, and work on something more
detailed down the line.

--
                                          -Jon-