RE: Turn-key 5.2L Magnum engine

From: Brian (hskr@cox.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2008 - 21:11:57 EDT

Any decent engine shop should be able to build you exactly what you
described. Stay local if you can, that way if there are any problems you
don't have to deal with long distance support, you can take it right back to
them and have them "fix" any issues. And for the hp rating you are looking
into that's pretty mild and wouldn't take much to get out of it.

brian cropp