Re: Turn-key 5.2L Magnum engine

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2008 - 06:37:01 EDT

Coincidentally, I was browsing Rockauto yesterday and was
surprised/impressed to find they sell long blocks. Pull up any vehicle
that came with the 5.2 Magnum.

I bought my turn-key 5.2 mag from a private car salesman in NH :) All
I had to do was extract it from the vehicle it was installed in.

Probably not much help... but I passed it along.
Don in CT
89 Dak Vert 318 NV3500 4x4
74 Dart Sport 340