Late Night Archive Random Post Browsing

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 27 2008 - 01:44:39 EDT

While perusing the "random post" function of the DML Archives (actually
on the Stats page) the purple box spewed forth a random post which goes
like this...

http://archives.dakota-truck.net/0209/0648.html

This startling discovery seems to indicate that JON HIMSELF actually
could be the one who went about setting into motion, the course of
events that lead to the infamous pond incident!!!

Indeed Jon suggested a night run! And I pondered buying KC Long Range
Lights! Granted this was a post regarding Daktoberfest 2002 - not BBQ
2003... but when ya think about it, I didnt have Christine at
Daktoberfest 2002, I had a rented Intrepid. BBQ 2003 was her next trip out.

Hmmmmmmm

heheehehe

The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only...