Re: New Sound System in Bed Pics

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Wed Nov 26 2008 - 17:30:35 EST

bocd@optonline.net wrote:
> Some Pictures can be found here:

> http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a385/bobn/

   Looks great, Bob! Wow - there was a lot of work involved in
that (and now I can see why you're looking for more battery/amp
capacity) :-) I guess you won't be hauling any lumber or
construction debris anytime soon, eh? :-)

   A quick fiberglass question: How do you go from the step where
you've got the wooden form all laid out to creating the curves in the
glass? Do you use chicken wire or some other support for the
fiberglass, or do you lay the cloth directly on the form?

--
                                          -Jon-