Re: Jeep GC tailgate

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 21:47:49 EST

My Dak tailgate doesent close properly and hasn't since I got the truck.
    It feels like a door that is only half latched most of the time. I
have adjusted the pins and the locks, oiled the hell out of everything,
cleaned everything, tride teflon, wax, light oil, heavy oil, grease and
spooge to lube it up and nothing works... It is the way it is.