Re: Jeep GC tailgate

From: Don Rey (radon220@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 08:11:51 EST

When I bought my Dak, it's tailgate also felt like it only half
latched, and it required a serious slam for that much even. I opened
the access panel, dislodged some corrosion, sprayed white lithium
grease on every moving part (while moving it to work it in), and it
has worked fine since. After I dig out of our snow, I'll look inside
the door at the Jeep latch mechanism too.