Re: Re: tap tap.

From: bocd@optonline.net
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 03:14:06 EST

Hey Bob,

Sorry to hear your having trouble with daksy :o(

I'm fine....everybody is just fine. My truck is still in perfect
condition....she's actually in better shape than ever with over 220,000 on
her. Her paints still almost flawless

With the exception of a dozen or so car shosws over summer...i hardley
drive her. Right now I have the front end of the motor torn down (external)
and am having the water pump, power steering pump and all the alumminum
braketry powedercoated to match the body paint.

I had my alternator and my air cond compressor professionlly polished out,
and have ordered a set of sidewinder customs chrome pulleys for her. Should
look sweet when done.

Few weeks ago I finished u putting an ass kicking sound system in the bed
(did you see the pics?) And I put some new 18" Boss 304 wheels w 295/45
tres on her.

I'm feeling she's gona do real well next show season :o)

Glad your doing well :o) Be nice to see you over summer.... if you guys
still get together for meets.

Bob

Hey Bob!

Good as I can be for an ole feller...

Prolly in better shape than the DAKSY..she's held together with bubble gum,
bailing wire & Duck Tape...
She rattles & squeals & Leaks P/S fluid, burns oil... anti-freeze seems to
disappear with out a visible trace...
150K...not sure how many more "K's" she's gonna see...

How you been?

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +