Re: Re: tap tap.

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 07:22:10 EST

Hey, Bob...

<> I'm fine....everybody is just fine. My truck is still in perfect
condition....she's actually in better shape than ever with over 220,000 on
her. Her paints still almost flawless<>

Glad to hear everybody's good...Flawless paint? DAYUM...
The DAKSY's paint is FLAWFUL...clear coat's peelin...dings..dents...rust...
But she's pretty much a daily driver (cept for the Softail) & she's been a
worktruck too, when I do side jobs...

<> With the exception of a dozen or so car shosws over summer...i hardley
drive her. Right now I have the front end of the motor torn down (external)
and am having the water pump, power steering pump and all the alumminum
braketry powedercoated to match the body paint.

I had my alternator and my air cond compressor professionlly polished out,
and have ordered a set of sidewinder customs chrome pulleys for her. Should
look sweet when done.
Few weeks ago I finished u putting an ass kicking sound system in the bed
(did you see the pics?) And I put some new 18" Boss 304 wheels w 295/45
tires on her.

I'm feeling she's gona do real well next show season :o)

Glad your doing well :o) Be nice to see you over summer.... if you guys
still get together for meets.<>

Can't wait to see the finished product...Saw the ass-kickin jams...SWEET!
I don't remember the last show we did...Lebanon Valley 02 maybe?

Lemme know if you're doin one round here & I'll drop by!
Later,

Bob (DAKSY) Smith
DAKSY2K on AIM
2K SY Dakota Sport +