DML BBQ 2009?

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 02:05:23 EST

As I said in my previous post - I'm suffering from cabin fever, dementia, and several other
demonic mental illnesses that can only be soothed by the planning of the upcoming summer and
its screwball events.

My newly relocated job position (insert various colorful metaphors regarding undesired position
change) will seriously compromise my available dates for vacation time. My new boss will
either be taking the last or 2nd to last week of July for vacation time... has not confirmed it
yet... also I'm also working with more people - and that means more people who will be taking
vacations - so I kinda need to put in my time-off request soon.

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck