Our next National meet?

From: Terrible Tom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 01:58:45 EST

Its about that time of year again.. the time of year when I'm socked in with about 2 feet of
snow, a week of sub zero predicted hi-temps...up late looking over our paste years of
Shenanigins... and no running trucks.

I remember just about everyone at the 06 Colorado National Meet said they wanted to do another
meet of similar criteria.

Anyone else still think they would like to participate? Its been almost three *years* since we
were running aroudn the mountains... hard to believe its been that long.

I'm willing to entertain ideas?

"Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
-John Steinbeck