RE: DML BBQ 2009?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 13:57:04 EST

My boss asked for our vacation requests on the first monday of the year.
I'm planning a trip for the end of July/into August to be driving east back home. Of course Jackie and I have a wedding to go to, it seems like every summer there is some wedding drawing me east. lol
Anyways this wedding is in Halifax, so the rest of my family decided that we would all have family va-ca in Nova Scotia around the time Jackie and I have that wedding to attend. They'll watch Spencer for us while we are partying with my friends. :)
I'm REALLY looking forward to driving out rather than flying. Going on our schedule, stopping along the way to see the sites we want to see and not having to deal with sitting on an airplane on the runway, waiting and waiting and waiting to take off for over an hour. Man I hate that!

The Adam Blaster Two words, figure it out.....

> To: dakota-truck-moderator@bent.twistedbits.net
> From: silvereightynine@aol.com
> Subject: DML: DML BBQ 2009?
> Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 01:05:23 -0600
>

> As I said in my previous post - I'm suffering from cabin fever, dementia, and several other
> demonic mental illnesses that can only be soothed by the planning of the upcoming summer and
> its screwball events.
>
> My newly relocated job position (insert various colorful metaphors regarding undesired position
> change) will seriously compromise my available dates for vacation time. My new boss will
> either be taking the last or 2nd to last week of July for vacation time... has not confirmed it
> yet... also I'm also working with more people - and that means more people who will be taking
> vacations - so I kinda need to put in my time-off request soon.
>

> --
> "Man is the only kind of varmint [who] sets his own trap, baits it, then steps in it"
> -John Steinbeck

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009